By Megan Vick
Welcome to our new series of posts! Treatment Tuesday is designed to help you coordinate Shorganics products into your very own at-home spa treatment. With the cold winter weather getting worse, it’s important to take care of your skin and ensure it’s properly hydrated. Using products made with organic ingredients help keep your skin pure and free of pesticide residue and other weird synthetic chemicals.
For your body care treatment, you’ll need the oh-so-gentle Lemon Salt Scrub and your choice of either vegan Body Lotion or organic, vegan Body Butter – for the winter, we recommend the Lavender Lemon Body Butter.
Glowing Body Treatment
- Hop into the shower (actually, step gingerly – no need to get hurt)
- Take a 2 fingers and scoop a bit of salt scrub onto your hand.
- Massage scrub all over your body – you’ll notice the salt begin to melt
- Repeat step 2 and 3 if you need more for your body 🙂
- Rinse scrub from your skin (feel free to sing a song while you do this – what’s life without whimsy)
- Turn off water (duh) and step out of the shower and pat dry your skin
It’s important you pat down your skin with a towel to dry it instead of rubbing it. By rubbing a towel over your skin, you can actually exacerbate dry and flaky skin. Patting allows your skin to absorb the moisture from the water and removing the excess.
Enjoy your glowing, rejuvenated skin! Namaste